At Saint John's, one of our goals is to witness to our faith through service and social action initiatives in our community and beyond. We do this by...
- Addressing the lack of affordable, safe, and secure housing in our community.
- Addressing issues of poverty and food insecurity in our community.
- Responding to issues of injustice.
- Addressing the needs of immigrants and refugees.
- Raising awareness about and support for needed services to respond to crises and other needs in our community and beyond.
Saint John's Opportunities for Service
At Saint John's, our community is committed to living our Mission Statement where ". . . God's people change the world" through our contributions and service. Listed below are upcoming mission opportunities. For up-to-date information, key contacts and website links are included. Announcements during church services, the church's weekly newsletter, the Wall of Opportunity in the church gallery, and the Saint John's website are also good sources for current information.
Feel free to contact Randy Knighten, Director of Outreach Ministries, by email or by phone at (512) 452-5737.