We believe that sharing the adventure of worship is a wonderful way for children to discover faith. At Saint John's we encourage parents to bring their children into the worship service. Children are an important part of our community, and their presence in our sanctuary is a gift. Please know that we are a child-friendly congregation. We hope that they feel enfolded in the love of God as they participate in the joyful work of worship.
Child, Youth, and Vulnerable Adult Safety Policy
Click here to learn more about our COVID-19 Protocols
For the safety of all the children and adults please see the Childcare Room Safety Guidelines below:
- Masks will be worn by children(over age 2) and employees/volunteers while in Childcare and Children's Sunday school when we are in COVID stages "High" and "Medium"
- Parents will check-in on the touchscreen computer or contactless check-in on mobile device
- No food or drinks will be provided unless instructed and provided by parents
- To keep proper distancing, parents will stay at the door for drop-off and pick-up and will only be allowed in the room in extreme emergency and at the invitation of a worker.
- We ask that if any child/parent is feeling ill with any COVID-19 symptoms that they please stay home, and notify the church if contact was made with anyone at a church sponsored event.
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach to Laura Schwarcz.
Children's Sunday school (Preschool- 5th grades) will take place from 10:00 –10:45 am in room 103. Check your Children and Family Ministry email for more details and guidelines, or contact Laura Schwarcz.
Read more below about Children's worship opportunities, Sunday school, and 4th grade AGAPE class.