We believe that sharing the adventure of worship is a wonderful way for children to discover faith. At Saint John's we encourage parents to bring their children into the worship service. Children are an important part of our community, and their presence in our sanctuary is a gift. Please know that we are a child-friendly congregation. We hope that they feel enfolded in the love of God as they participate in the joyful work of worship.
Childcare will be offered for the 9:00 and 11:00 am worship services for children under 5 years.
For the safety of all the children and adults please see the Childcare Room Safety Guidelines below:
- Ages 2 and up will wear a mask.
- All Childcare employees will wear masks.
- Parents will check-in on the touchscreen computer or contactless check-in on mobile device
- No food or drinks will be provided unless instructed and provided by parents
- To keep proper distancing, parents will stay at the door for drop-off and pick-up and will only be allowed in the room in extreme emergency and at the invitation of a worker.
- We ask that if any child/parent is feeling ill with any COVID-19 symptoms that they please stay home, and notify the church if contact was made with anyone at a church sponsored event.
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach to Laura Schwarcz at
Children's Sunday school (Preschool- 5th grades) will take place from 10:00 –10:45 am out on the Grace Garden Playground. Check your Children and Family Ministry email for more details and guidelines, or contact Laura Schwarcz.
Read more below about Children's worship opportunities, Sunday school, and 4th grade AGAPE class.